Ana içeriğe geç
Yardım

Güncel sürümün sahibi: oldturkey03 ,

Metin:

Robert Miller, the inductor (filter) most likely gets hot due to an over charge from somewhere else. The reason why I say this is, that if it would be a bad part, it would not work at all, therefore would be cold. The only thing that I can offer right now is an image about the charging circuit I downloaded from somewhere and can not give credit for. Anyhow, I would still change the battery. There is a quick, even so non-scientific way of checking, test your logic board without the battery. Connect the LCD into the circuit board and plug in an usba USB port, if your iPod still gets hot without the battery, then that means your logic board is defective. If it works okay, you need is a new battery. Hope this helps, good luck.
Robert Miller, the inductor (filter) most likely gets hot due to an over charge from somewhere else. The reason why I say this is, that if it would be a bad part, it would not work at all, therefore would be cold. The only thing that I can offer right now is an image about the charging circuit I downloaded from somewhere and can not give credit for. Anyhow, I would still change the battery. There is a quick, even so non-scientific way of checking, test your logic board without the battery. Connect the LCD into the circuit board and plug in an usba USB port, if your iPod still gets hot without the battery, then that means your logic board is defective. If it works okay, you need is a new battery. Hope this helps, good luck.
 
[image|183022]

Durum:

open

Düzenleyen: oldturkey03 ,

Metin:

Robert Miller, the inductor (filter) most likely gets hot due to an over charge from somewhere else. The reason why I say this is, that if it would be a bad part, it would not work at all, therefore would be cold. The only thing that I can offer right now is an image about the charging circuit I downloaded from somewhere and can not give credit for. Anyhow, I would still change the battery. There is a quick, even so non-scientific way of checking, test your logic board without the battery. Connect the LCD into the circuit board and plug in an usb, if your iPod still gets hot without the battery, then that means your logic board is defective. If it works okay, you need is a new battery. Hope this helps, good luck.
Robert Miller, the inductor (filter) most likely gets hot due to an over charge from somewhere else. The reason why I say this is, that if it would be a bad part, it would not work at all, therefore would be cold. The only thing that I can offer right now is an image about the charging circuit I downloaded from somewhere and can not give credit for. Anyhow, I would still change the battery. There is a quick, even so non-scientific way of checking, test your logic board without the battery. Connect the LCD into the circuit board and plug in an usb, if your iPod still gets hot without the battery, then that means your logic board is defective. If it works okay, you need is a new battery. Hope this helps, good luck.
 
[image|183022]

Durum:

open

Orijinal gönderinin sahibi: oldturkey03 ,

Metin:

Robert Miller, the inductor (filter) most likely gets hot due to an over charge from somewhere else. The reason why I say this is, that if it would be a bad part, it would not work at all, therefore would be cold. The only thing that I can offer right now is an image about the charging circuit I downloaded from somewhere and can not give credit for. Anyhow, I would still change the battery.

[image|183022]

Durum:

open