Ana içeriğe geç

Orijinal gönderinin sahibi: Country Computer Service ,


Yes. The back metal housing can be purchased cheaply.

However, unless you have the proper equipment and know-how, I wouldn't recommend doing this. It requires knowing how to completely disassemble the device, de-soldering, soldering, transfer of parts from the old device to the new housing, etc.

It can be done, but I stress, unless you really have solid soldering skills and a lot of patience, accept the fact that you can "trash" the device with even the slightest mistake.