Ana içeriğe geç
Yardım

Orijinal gönderinin sahibi: Steve Godun ,

Metin:

Rice won't work and often causes more harm than good; rice flour (caused by friction between the grains) gets inside the phone and hardens around the components, plus at best rice is only going to absorb about 7-10% of the water at most.

Best results: Open it up, remove the display, disconnect and remove the battery. Give everything else a bath in 99% isopropyl alcohol; this will displace the water that's still inside. If you have access to a sonic cleaner (e.g., a jewelry cleaner), even better. Blow out most of the alcohol with compressed/canned air and let it dry for maybe an hour in a dehydrator if you have one, otherwise in front of a fan overnight. In the morning reassemble with a new battery and (most likely) a new display.

Durum:

open