How to fix track pad
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
PowerBook G4 Aluminum laptops with 12 inch displays
oluseun, here is how to check the trackpad:"The cursor does not move when you are using trackpad
1. Verify that no USB device is connected.
2. Boot from a Mac OS system CD to verify that it is not a software problem.
3. Reset the power manager by pressing the key combination Control-Option-Shiftpower.
Warning: Make sure you do not hold down the "fn" key when resetting the
Warning: Resetting the power manager means you will also need to reset the
date and time (using the Date & Time control panel).
4. Check trackpad cable and connection to the logic board (see separate Keyboard and
Top Case replacement instructions for location under top case).
5. Replace top case.
6. Replace logic board." from the service manual. Hope this helps, good luck.
Son 24 Saat: 0
Son 7 Gün: 0
Son 30 Gün: 0
Her zaman: 214