My screen is crash down.
Samsung galaxy Ace tear down. Please help me.
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
Released in February 2011, the Samsung Galaxy Ace is a smartphone manufactured by Samsung that features an 800 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor with the Adreno 200 GPU.
Thaw Zin Mg, here is a decent teardown video. Or you can follow this:
1) Unscrew the 7 screws.
2) Disassemble the REAR CASE as shown in the image picture.
Lift the REAR CASE from below.
a) Detach the 2 KEY FPCB .
b) Separate the LCD connector.
c) Lift the MIC FPCB
4) Separate the LCD connector
5) Separate the EARJACK connector and CAMERA connector from PBA.
6) Disassemble the SUS and RCV from BRACKET
7) Open the TSP connector then separate TSP from BRACKET.
8) Remove LCD from BRACKET.
Hope this helps, good luck
Son 24 Saat: 0
Son 7 Gün: 0
Son 30 Gün: 0
Her zaman: 2,164