iPod classic wont turn on and battery is stuck at a voltage.
I bought an iPod classic 160GB 7th Gen from eBay recently. It was sold as not working, and the seller said it wasn't dropped, or had a drink spilled on it.
What I have tried so far:
- Replaced the battery
- The Hold switch, Menu + Select reset combination
- Charging from PC, Mains and different adapters
- Using a Voltmeter to check the voltage of the battery.
- Cleaning the port out
It can charge a battery from anything up to ~2.85V from mains power, I have had this confirmed from both batteries; which makes me think the logic board still works, yet it wont power on or charge to above 2.85V.
I haven't changed the lead, as it still works with another iPod.
Is the logic board gone?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?