After spill MacBook Pro doesn't receive power. What is the culprit?
I spilled liquid on my MacBook Pro and immediately turned it off, flipped it upset down, disconnected the battery, and let it dry for a week. After the week had passed I started it back up and everything seemed to be working fine until I attempted to plug it in. When plugged in, the computer does not recognize that it is plugged. Therefore, the battery does not charge and the computer does not operate when the battery has been drained.
After doing a bit of research I have reset the SMC and replaced the DC in board. Neither of which has solved my problem. I've also tested three different magsafe adapters with no success.
I tested the charged battery from my girlfriend's computer in my computer. This allowed my computer to operate until her battery died.
Does anyone have any idea of what else I can try? It appears to me that I need to replace/repair the logic board. Does this seem like the culprit?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?