Battery dead after liquid spill, Battery replaced still no good
I am trying to get my MacBook Air working again after it suffered a Coke spill which destroyed both the battery and display connector. It still boots and function correctly via external display but showed the battery as completely dead (replace now & not charging). So I purchased a new battery and fitted it today and it started, showed as normal and charging... Woopee! so i waited till 100% and unplugged the cord, at which point it died. There is no power at all when the cord is unplugged.
Below is a picture of the area around the power socket, I'm not sure if my backlit keyboard isn't working either, but I'm hardly bothered as at the moment its kind of dead.
Id much appreciate it if anyone could offer me assistance! thanks :-)
Bu iyi bir soru mu?