water damaged iPhone but only while connecting to power, still work

Hi guys

While skiing, I kept my iPhone4s in my trowser pocket. Certainly It was not good place but I did it, water droplets any how succeded to went inside phone and it was turned off. On same day whole night I put iPhone under table lamp to get it dryout. Again next day it was not turning on. Latter on, when I connected to power, all functions are working and after removal of power again switched off. Please suggest me what to do.

Thanx in advance...

Yanıtlandı! View the answer Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0

Yorumlar:

Thnx for useful reply. I did the aforesaid above and my iphone is working now. The problem I am facing now is the short life time of battery. After full charging, my iphone battery life is around 4-5 hours only. Kindly suggest any useful way to enhance the battery life time.

Thnx in advance

tarafından

You did get a new battery?

tarafından

Yes, I put new battery

tarafından

Yorum Ekle

1 Cevap

Filtre ölçütü:
Seçilen Çözüm

ajay, the table lamp will not evaporate enough water. You will have ongoing corrosion damage. I suggest that you using the device, (remove the battery) and totally disassemble it. Then clean it with +90% isopropyl alcohol. This will displace the water and stop corrosion. It it okay to submerge a board in isopropyl alcohol. After that, air dry all the components. Do not forget to clean the connectors on the board as well as the cables. Then re-assemble with a new battery This is not optional but a must to avoid failure later on. " Check your board for any missing or damaged component. Water damage is the toughest to trouble shoot and to repair. Hope this helps, good luck.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

Yanıtını ekle

ajay sonsuza kadar minnettar olacak.
İstatistikleri Görüntüle:

Son 24 Saat: 0

Son 7 Gün: 0

Son 30 Gün: 0

Her zaman: 76