When removing battery, touched a capacitor, fried it, fixable?
I was prying the battery terminal off, and stupidly using a thin flat small metal ruler, and subsequently touched a capacitor while still touching the battery terminal and fried it. I'm assuming the logic board is dead but want to get some advice to see if it is repairable.
This is a stock image of the logic board in question. The red line points to the item that I believe is a capacitor. The original better res picture can be found here http://s1.guide-images.ifixit.com/igi/g2...
This is the close up, best resolution I could get but you can see the exposed copper at either end. The capacitor essentially turned into a charred ball.
Bu iyi bir soru mu?