Can not charge but displayed as charging


I accidentally put my phone in front of my heater. After I notice, maybe about 3-4 hours, my battery directly drop to 1% and I'm sure it's not nearly 1% before it. After that, I tried to charge it but my phone can not charge at all. Waiting for 3 hours but still 1%. I think the heat from heater broke my phoner battery. Is there any solution or I just need to change battery? Or I even need to change my phone? Thank you

Bu soruyu yanıtla Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle