alarm light and jam message remain on
My Canon Pixma MP280 Printer won't turn alarm light and E03 message off (E03 is a paper jam, but there is nothing jamming the feed). Scanning won't work either
So far, I have:
- turned printer off and on
- restarted computer and printer
- turned off printer, moved print heads to the left, turned on
- re-installed the printer software
- used this detailed suggestion from Jayeff on Jan 10:
1. Turn off the printer .
2. Press the Stop button for 2 second and hold it.
3. Press the On button, hold it and release the Stop button.
4. Press Stop button 5 times then release together, with the On button.
5. LCD display will blank and now resetting.
6. Computer will detect new hardware just ignore it.
7. Turn off the printer then turn it On.
8. Remove the cartridges and clean the heads after powering it back on
but after step 6, the orange error light kept blinking with no error code showing. So I proceeded to step 7, and it went back to the original orange light with E03 error message.
Any ideas? is a Canon Pixma MP280 just not fixable?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
Problem fixed! Please see my answer below - Linda
when I turn on my canon ip2770, orange flashes appeared 3x and repeatedly. If I try maintenance print , message will appear "Paper jammed" even there's no paper or foreign object. I brought the printer to a repair shop and it prints well. But when i connects it at home, still problem occurs. There's no similar problem to mine. How to solve this problem? Thanks!leah
Leah Lumasag Legaspi tarafından