iPhone 6S wifi module overheating really fast after a drop.
iPhone 6s took a nasty spill and when powered back on, it would instantly overheat and it wouldn't allow use. I have disassembled it and removed logic board for testing. When I plug it in with the battery, lcd, and cable attached to the logic board it will boot up but shortly and wifi is greyed out, it will begin to overheat until i disconnect the battery. The wifi module is the main source of the heat getting up over 150 degrees. I tried to reflow the module for about a minute at 350 twice now and still no luck. Im almost certain there is a short somewhere and Im hoping someone could steer me in the right direction to help me catch this sucker. Is it possible that the wifi module was damaged and that would cause the overheating? Thanks in advance!