not charging and would not work without being plugged in
A friend of mine spilled water on my Mac Book Pro a couple of weeks ago. We left it so it dries for a few days. It is working fine now, except for one thing: It needs to be plugged in and would not work on battery only. When I plugged it in initially after the accident it had around 80% battery left, and I did not realize there was a problem then so I did not plug it in. I kept on using it until it was left with almost no battery. I plugged it in then, but it said "Not charging". So since then, the only way to use it is to keep it plugged in.
What do you think is the problem? Would it be the battery or the battery connector or something else?
The computer is in warranty and I would go to the Apple Store, but I am not sure if they would cover any damage since the liquid indicators might show the spill.
Bu iyi bir soru mu?