PSP working with power supply but functional batteries not detected
I am experiencing a weird issue on my PSP 2006 and I wonder if any one got an answer for that. I am trying my luck as I could not find such existing thread online (yet)! Basically, the PSP do not recognize batteries, which are proven to work on another PSPs, though PSP works when connected to wall socket.
Well, in nutshell:
- PSP works while connected to power outlet
- PSP does not even start when on battery.
- When plugged in with battery, if I disconnect the power supply cable, PSP will turn off immediately
- When plugged in with battery, the battery indicator at the top right of the screen shows 3 bars and disappears alternatingly every 5 seconds or so.
- When plugged in with battery, when going to the battery info menu it does not disclose the details (dashes) and power source shows as "Exernal"
- The PSP battery port (3 pins) looks just fine.
- I have contacted a PSP repair shop but they mentioned it could be a mobo issue which they are not exactly handling...
Where could the issue come from?
Thanks in advance !
Bu iyi bir soru mu?