You did get a new battery? My guess is try to reset
1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
2. Press and hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons simultaneously until the Apple/iPod logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
f the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.
If you are still unable to reset your iPod, use only one finger from one hand to press the Center (Select) button, and one finger from the other hand to press the Menu button.
and this solution from Apple
Restore iPod from Disk Mode
1. Disconnect iPod from your computer.
2. Manually put iPod into Disk Mode as explained in support document 93651.
- Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Set it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
- Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons for at least 6 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the Menu and Select buttons and immediately press and hold the Select and the Play/Pause buttons until the Disk Mode screen appears.
- Connect the iPod to your computer; the screen on the iPod will change and say "Do not disconnect"
3. Open the latest version of iTunes and connect iPod.
4. Restore iPod as explained in support document 60983.
If none of the above worked with this and you have a nwe battery and all your connections are made, my guess would be that you have a dhort in the charging cicuit and may have to replace the logic board. But these are just my 2 cents....good luck.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?