Water Damage Repaired, Later Doesn't Charge
It’s been about a year and a half since liquid was spilled on the keyboard and it no longer powered on. It was repaired by a reputable shop but after leaving the laptop for a few weeks recently, the battery is at 0 mAh, the magsafe lights up orange, but battery is “not charging”
Did all the SMC resets and stuff, which actually for whatever reason is what made it start showing the orange light instead of green. The battery was replaced at time of repair.
My question is, charging circuit, a fuse? What is likely the issue, as I’ve only repaired iPhones. I can just sell it and let it be someone else’s problem, or if its not too hard to trace and re-flow or jump maybe I can do it.
Bu iyi bir soru mu?