Water damaged iPhone 5S doesn't power on, charges at 0.33amps
Hello there, I recently purchased this water damaged iPhone 5S.
Upon receiving it, I immediately took it apart, and got as much water as I could off it, brushed the connectors, I attempted on removing the EMI shields but failed to remove it, so I didn’t proceed on. I tried to turn it on but received nothing. I checked if the screen on it was working by connecting it to a different working iPhone, and it indeed worked, I do not know about the battery, so I decided to put a working battery to see what would happen. Still nothing, even connecting it on a charger for several hours, nothing. I decided to put this amp meter. This device where you plug the device in to a USB wall plug and connect the lightning USB cable to it then to the iPhone. As soon as I done that, I saw a reading of 0.33 amps and 5 volts. What could this mean?
Please help me, it could mean a lot, thank you so much.
Bu iyi bir soru mu?