I'm Stumped! Battery is Not Charging. Power Source: Power Adapter
The MagSafe light mostly stays dark (but see below).
Here’s what I’ve tried:
- Tried a different (known good) charger, with the same results.
- Verified that both chargers work on another Mac. they do.
- Checked the pins on the charger; none are stuck.
- Checked the MagSafe plug on the Mac; it’s clean with no signs of corrosion
- Tried several SMC resets. Sometimes (not always) the light flashes green continuously until the Mac powers on, then the light gets dimmer and goes out.
- Disconnected and reconnected the battery.
Here’s the the AC Charger Information from both good and bad Macs
Both System Info and coconutBattery report that the battery is good.I’ve run out of things to test.
Bu iyi bir soru mu?