Straight from HP web site:
Clean the paper feed rollers in the cartridge access area
- Turn off the printer, and then disconnect the power cord before reaching inside the printer to avoid risk of injuries or electric shock.
- Disconnect the USB or Ethernet cable from the rear of the printer, if you have a cable connection to the printer.
- Place your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer, and then pull forward to open the cartridge access door.
- Lightly dampen a lint-free swab with the water, and then squeeze any excess liquid from the swab.
- Press the swab against the rollers inside the printer, and then rotate the rollers upwards with your fingers. Apply a moderate amount of pressure to remove any dust or dirt buildup.
- Allow the rollers to dry completely (approximately 10 minutes).
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then turn on the printer.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?