Overheating after Battery Replacement

I attempted to replace the ifixit battery and the screen was unable to turn on. I then used an off brand battery I had the issue with the battery low warning and attached it to a wall charger. From this it booted up and was able to display and scroll to songs. But after 5 min of charging the home button was extremely hot, almost scalding. My iPod was still apart, and it appears that the logic board on back, maybe the processor, was extremely hot as well. I disconnected and let it cool, but it is not turning on. I’m thinking that it might be a fried logic board, but also don’t know if I want/have to replace the battery again and replace the logic board just to have the same issue. Any help with this issue?

Ipod Storage size: 30 Gb 2005 year

Battery specs: 650 mAh, 3.7V.

Battery source: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QSI...

Similar issue:not charging after battery replacement

Bu soruyu yanıtla Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0
Yorum Ekle