Laptop Touchscreen Ghost Clicking on the Same Spot Randomly
I have an HP Split x2 laptop that randomly starts ghost clicking on the same spot. I have not yet determined what triggers it.
So far ive tried:
- Windows reinstall
- Driver Update from HP page
- BIOS update
- Disabling fast startup and whatnot
- Booting from ubuntu (exact same thing)
- Digitizer cleaning from outside
- Digitizer Cleaning from inside (dissasembly)
The digitizer and the ribbon cable seems to be in perfect condition. They are not bent, cracked or anything of the sort.
I just dont want to buy another digitizer which is very expensive just to find out its a controller or laptop design issue.