Ana içeriğe geç

20-inch, 23-inch, and 30-inch aluminum LCD displays introduced by Apple in June 2004. Models A1081, A1082, and A1083 respectively.

93 Soru Tümünü görüntüle

Finding the chord that goes from the power adapter to the monitor

Block Image

I have a 150W adapter for a 2005 monitor on a 30 inch. A1083. I am trying to find the chord that connects the power adapter to the monitor. What is that called? Where can I buy it?

Yanıtlandı! Cevabı görüntüle Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 0

I think the Cinema HD displays have one cord (built-in to the monitor) that splits into DVI and the power connector. Could you upload some pictures of the back of the display, and its cord?


added a picture


Yorum Ekle

1 Cevap

Filtre ölçütü:
Seçilen Çözüm

Thank you! Is there a cable that looks like a USB-C cable attached to the main (thick) cable that's attached to the monitor?

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 1


Oh its on that chord!!! im such a dummy


No big deal! Apple has put some bizarre, and confusing connectors on their products.


Yorum Ekle

Yanıtını ekle sonsuza kadar minnettar olacak.
İstatistikleri Görüntüle:

Son 24 Saat: 1

Son 7 gün: 10

Son 30 gün: 56

Her zaman: 694