I need to replace the "brain" of my machine. What its name? Help.

We have a Kenmore High Efficiency Elite 5t. Our washing machine was in our basement, and last summer a flood covered halfway of its total height. Obviously, it stopped working. A handy-man told us that the "computer" or "brain" as I call it is damaged and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know the exact term of this "piece" of machinery. By no means am I a washing machine repairer expert. The way I see it, I picture the washing machine as a monitor, and there's got to be a hard-drive. Unfortunately, I lost our manual. I'm trying to find that piece of machinery on the internet, but does anyone know the exact terminology? Thanks in advanced.

Yanıtlandı! View the answer Ben de bu sorunu yaşıyorum

Bu iyi bir soru mu?

Puan 1
Yorum Ekle

Pro Tech Toolkit içeren veya $100,00tüm siparişlerde ücretsiz kargo!

Mağazamıza Göz Atın

1 Cevap

Filtre ölçütü:
Seçilen Çözüm

According to what's it's doing it could be the Control Module: http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/C...

or the motor control board:


Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

Puan 4


and you can download the manual from here


Thank you so very much for your insight! I truly appreciate it!


Yorum Ekle

Yanıtını ekle

Raul sonsuza kadar minnettar olacak.
İstatistikleri Görüntüle:

Son 24 Saat: 0

Son 7 Gün: 2

Son 30 Gün: 5

Her zaman: 1,322