74 Datsun pickup, cluch adjustment?
R&R clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder. Need adjustment and bleed procedures?
Bu iyi bir soru mu?
mario palomo, here is the bleeding procedure from the service manual "Bleeding Clutch System
To bleed clutch system, is the same procedure as bleeding a brake system.
1. Fill oil reservoir of operating cylinder with brake fluid.
2. Detach cap from bleeder screw on operating cylinderand, in its place,connect a vinyl tube.
3. Pour a small amount of brake fluid into a clean container and insert the open end of the vinyl tube into it.
4. have a co-worker depress clutch pedal two or three times. With clutch pedal depressed fully, loose bleeder screw to bleed air out of clutch system
5. Tighten bleeder screw and release pedal.
6. Repeat above steps until no air appears in the vinyl tube.
a. Always keep brake fluid in oil reservoir so that it flows into the line continously.
b. Use care not to allow brake fluid coming into contact with painted surfaces.
c. Make sure that no leak occurs at connections.
d. Pour brake fluid into oil reservoir up to the specified level.
You can download a copy of the service manual from here. Hope this helps, good luck.
Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?
Son 24 Saat: 0
Son 7 Gün: 1
Son 30 Gün: 6
Her zaman: 854