No Backlight, although Inverter changed
Hello out there,
- This is a 2.4 Core 2 Duo MacBook, and suddenly the Backlight failed. No prior humming or colour-changes.
- The overall temperature was pretty high in this machine, so I cleaned the fan. Temperature's fine now, unfortunately too late ;)
- The Inverter cable is fine
- I changed the Inverter and still no backlight
- How to determine, that it is the bulb, or the MB's driver, causing the problem?
- How to measure, if the inverter is working?
(DMM, fine-tip iron, and smd experience on my side)
edit: after some research i found out, that the inverter's output is working with high voltage 500V - 700V at frequencies around 50 kHz. It's almost impossible to measure this with home gear. One guy seemed to have some success with a non-invasive cyclic field test. But seems a little bit vague. So, no testing.
thanks for your time and your help,
Bu iyi bir soru mu?