How to replace inner tail light assembly on 2018 Highlander
My gear not does not work
Background and Identification
The 2018 Toyota Highlander was marketed by Toyota as a “sophisticated family mover.” The Toyota Highlander is a mid-sized SUV that can haul a large family or cargo with three rows of seating and a V6 engine. The vehicle price can range from 26,000 to 40,900, depending on condition, mileage, and features.
The Highlander’s reliability score is a 3.5 out of five, according to JD Power, and was one of the top 10 consumer-rated SUVs of 2018, landing at number 8.
However, there have been five recalls for the 2018 Toyota Highlander regarding incorrect information on loading capacity, fuel pump issues, water entering the vehicle through the windshield, and issues with the brake assist vacuum pump.
- Base Engine: 185-horsepower, 2.7 liter four-cylinder / 295-horsepower 3.5 liter VG
- Drivetrain: Standard front wheel drive, all wheel drive available with the V6 engine
- Standard six-speed automatic transmission, eight speed automatic available with the V6 Engine
- Tow up to 5,000 pounds with proper equipment
- 20/27 mpg city/highway
- Can seat up to 7 people
- Adjustable driver’s seat and passenger seat
- Heated steering wheel, front seats, second-row seats
- LATCH child-seat connectors available
- Length: 16 feet
- Curb weight: 4,165 to 4, 655 pounds
- Gross vehicle weight: 5,665 to 6,000 pounds