Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Check out our free Apple Watch teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
All Apple Watch Series 3 models can be readily identified by the distinctive red dot on the Digital Crown. As with previous models, the watch comes in both 38 mm and 42 mm configurations in a variety of colors and materials. Internally, the watch features a newly-touted barometric altimeter and a battery with slightly upgraded capacity. Tools and repair procedures remain very similar to Apple Watch Series 2.
Sizes: 38 mm or 42 mm
- Apple Watch (aluminum case with Sport Band or Sport Loop, or stainless steel case with Sport Band or Milanese Loop)
- Apple Watch Nike+ (aluminum case with Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop)
- Apple Watch Hermès (stainless steel case with Hermès leather band)
- Apple Watch Edition (ceramic case with Sport Band)
- Second Generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- 1000 nits of brightness
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases), Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38 mm), 312 by 390 pixels (42 mm)
Processor: Custom S3 System in Package with Dual-core processor
Operating System: WatchOS 4
Sensors: accelerometer, built-in heart rate sensor, gyroscope, barometric altimeter
- LTE in the cellular version
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
Compatibility: Requires iPhone 6 or later
Haptic Feedback: Taptic Engine and built-in speaker combo for instant tactile feedback
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Apple Pay and Siri support
- Qi wireless charging