Can you service XR battery packs?
Background and Identification
The Boosted Board 2nd Generation is a motorized electric longboard developed by Boosted and released in August 2016, succeeding its 1st generation model, released in 2014. The first generation board and its successor share many resemblances, but there are distinct differences between them:
- 1st gen rear wheels are proprietary with metal rods going through them and secured by a metal ring.
- 1st gen rear motor mounts are made of aluminum.
- The rear motors are exposed on the 1st generation board allowing you to see into the motor.
- The batteries on the 2nd generation board have a series of LEDs on them.
- 1st gen packs are plain.
- The 2nd gen board has larger diameter wheels
- 80 mm wheels vs. 75mm on the 1st gen board
- The 2nd generation controller has an updated controller with black throttle, trigger, and speed/battery level buttons as compared to the grey elements on the 1st gen controller.