Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
If you are having problems with the Corsair Katar, check out the Troubleshooting Page.
The Katar is an optical gaming mouse originally released by Corsair in 2015. When plugged in, the Corsair logo at the bottom lights up red. Compared to other Corsair models, this mouse is much smaller, lighter, and absent of side buttons.
The Katar is a compact mouse that includes an attached USB cord. It is designed to have a quick response time due to its high dots per inch (DPI) sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate. The mouse also features programmable buttons and has an ambidextrous design. The device has ultimately been met with favorable reviews and faced no major recalls.
The Corsair Katar can be identified by its dark shell, small frame, and Corsair logo on the side and bottom of the mouse. The mouse can also be identified by its model number, RGP0016, which should be located on a tag attached to the USB cord.
- 8000 DPI for ultra response
- Programmable buttons
- Quick DPI adjustment with the press of a button
- Lightweight design for precise movement
- Rubber grips for great grip and comfort
- Mouse settings adjustable through Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software
- Wired connection for zero lag
- Designed with input from professional gamers
- 2 year warranty