Destek SorularıBir soru sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
The Craftsman Reciprocating Saw 315.171070 is a reciprocating saw manufactured by Diehl Mfg Co for Sears under the Craftsman brand. This electronic saw was designed with a focus on reliability. It has a feature for variable speed control, which provides the user with the ability to adjust the speed and power of the saw as needed. The saw also has a flush cutting capability, allowing for cuts to be made that are flush with a surface. The lock-on button provides the functionality for continuous cutting without the need for the user to hold down the button.
Another notable feature of the Craftsman Reciprocating Saw 315.171070 is its 10 ft power cord. This long cord provides flexibility for the user in terms of the work area, and it is designed to remain flexible even in cold weather conditions. The saw has a 1 inch cutting capacity and a stroke of 1 inch. Its power input rating is 120 volts, 60Hz AC, 6.0 amps, and operates at a no-load speed range of 0 - 2500 strokes per minute. It also has a 1/2 inch shank blade capacity.
- Model Number: 315.171070
- Product Type: Electronic Reciprocating Saw
- Cutting Capacity: 1 inch
- Stroke: 1 inch
- Horsepower: 3/4 HP
- Input Rating: 120 volts, 60Hz AC, 6.0 amps
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2500 strokes per minute (SPM)
- Variable Speed Switch: Yes
- Blade Capacity: 1/2 inch shank
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft
- Base Assembly: Adjustable to four positions for regular cuts and three positions for flush cuts
- Storage: On-board hex allen wrench storage and cord clip for power cord
- Accessories Included: Hex allen wrench, three saw blades, and an owner's manual
The Craftsman Reciprocating Saw 315.171070 is covered by a full one-year warranty from the date of purchase. This warranty provides the customer with the right to have the product repaired free of charge if it fails to deliver satisfactory performance. This service can be availed at any Sears store across the United States. Please note that the warranty period is limited to 90 days if the product is used for commercial or rental purposes. To claim the warranty, simply return the product to the store with proof of purchase.