Destek SorularıBir Soru Sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
If you have issues with the HP Envy x360 m6-w105dx, please refer to the troubleshooting page here.
Background & Identification
The HP Envy m6-w105dx was released in January 2013.
Most features are same as the whole HP Envy X360 Series.
However, there is some improvements such as CPU. Skylake CPU (Core i706500U) performs similar to the previous gen CPU i7-6500U. However, it improves battery efficiency and adds more powerful multimedia feature set.
In consumer some reviews, they speak of widespread advantages this device provides such as a brilliant Full HD screen, 360 degree hinge, speedy CPU, strong audio and a large memory bank for comfortable multi-tasking. However, there are some complains about shallow keyboards, having a mechanical hard drive and its heavy weight.
- HP Envy x360 m6-w105dx
- Height: 0.94 in
- Width: 15.04 in
- Depth: 9.84 in
- 5.06 lb
- 15.6" diagonal Full HD IPS WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080)
- NVIDIA GeForce 930M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory
- 2.5GHz 6th generation Intel Core i7-6500U with turbo boost up to 3.1GHz Dual Core
- 4MB L3 Cache
- 8GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM)
- 1TB 5400RPM hard drive
- Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
- 2x2 802.11ac WLAN and Bluetooth
- Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 1 supporting USB Boost
- 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 HDMI
- 1 RJ-45 (LAN)
- 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack
- Bang & Olufsen with dual speakers
- Full-size backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- 45W AC adapter
- 3-cell 48WHr prismatic battery
- Front facing HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphones
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)