Destek SorularıBir soru sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
DSH 900 16"
Background and Identification
The Hilti Cement Saw model DSH 900 16-inch is a gasoline-powered saw made by Hilti. It is a rear-handled, hand-held saw designed for laying pavement, construction, masonry, road construction, and sewage work. It can be used for wet or dry concrete and asphalt cutting. The saw comes with three diamond cutting blades (part number 2118764) and a maintenance kit (part number 365602). While the DSH 900-X 16-inch model is very similar to this DSH 900 16-inch model, the two variants have different carburetors. The 900-X model includes a type 1152 Walbro carburetor, while the 900 has a type 895 WT Walbro carburetor.
The DSH 900 16-inch model includes a reversible arbor flange that fits all Hilti and other blades with a 20-millimeter to 1-inch arbor size. It also features an automatic-choke design that makes starting the machine easier for operators. The saw comes with a pre-tensioned belt that requires no maintenance by the user. The DSH 900 16-inch model includes a reinforced metal blade guard including a belt cover for safety and longevity of the machine and its blades.
The saw includes a single-cylinder, air-cooled two-stroke engine. The engine requires a 50:1 fuel to oil ratio (100 millimeters of oil to 5 liters of gasoline) and 89-octane or higher fuel. It has a maximum spindle speed of 4,700 rotations per minute and a maximum cutting depth of 5.9 inches or 150 millimeters.
The Hilti Cement Saw model DSH 900 16-inch can be identified by its red color and the name “Hilti” in capital letters above the model name “DSH 900” on the saw’s engine cover. The numbers 16 and 400 are printed in white font on the blade guard for this model.
Gasoline-powered cut-off saw:
- Cubic Capacity: 5.3 in³ (87 cm³)
- Weight without cutting disc, tank empty: 26.9 lb (12.2 kg)
- Weight with saw carriage, without cutting disc, tank empty: 95.2 lb (43.2 kg)
- Power rating: 5.8 hp (4.3 kW)
- Maximum arbor speed: 4,700 rpm
- Maximum cutting depth: 5.9 in (150 mm)
Additional Technical Data:
- Engine type: Single-cylinder, air-cooled two-stroke engine
- Engine speed: 9500 ± 200 rpm
- No-load speed: 2,500 rpm to 3,000 rpm
- Ignition (type): Electronically-controlled ignition timing
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in (0.5 mm)
- Spark plug: Manufacturer: NGK, type: CMR7A-5
- Tightening torque for fitting the spark plug: 9 ft-lbs (12 Nm)
- DSH 700/900 carburetor: Manufacturer: Walbro; model: WT; type: 895
- Fuel mixture: API-TC oil 2% (1:50)
- Tank capacity: 54.9 in³ (900 cm³)
- Cutting disc arbor size/diameter of centering bush: 0.8 in (20 mm)
- Cutting disc arbor size/diameter of centering bush: 1.00 in (25.4 mm)
- Minimum flange outside diameter: 4.0 in (102 mm)
- Max. disc thickness (steel disc thickness): 0.22 in (5.5 mm)
- Tightening torque for fitting the cutting disc: 18 ft-lbs (25 Nm)