Brake Light Bulb
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
Honda was established as a leading producer of motorcycles during the 1950s and began production of automobiles in 1963. The Honda Civic is a line of cars first produced by Honda in 1972 as subcompact vehicles. The Civic gave Honda its first market success with a standard compact car. Civic has undergone ten generational changes, becoming more upscale and larger.
The tenth-generation Honda Civic was released in November 2015 for the North American market and 2016 in Europe and Asia-Pacific for the 2016 model year. The Civic is based on Honda’s compact global platform. The tenth-generation Civic includes higher-grade steel than the ninth-generation vehicles, making the 2016-2020 models 68 pounds lighter than previous generations. The tenth-generation Civic added fluid-filled suspension bushings to minimize noise, vibration, and harshness. A dual-pinion steering system was introduced with a thicker and more rigid steering column.
On the exterior, the tenth-generation Civic features LED daytime running lamps and C-shaped LED tail lights. The turbo version is distinguished by a different set of headlamps and a rear wing spoiler. The 2016-2020 Civic was available in a two-door couple, four-door sedan, and five-door hatchback body style. All Civic models are front-engine, front-wheel drive vehicles.
Honda automobiles can be identified by the Honda emblem, which depicts an ‘H’ inside a rectangle with soft corners. Honda Civic vehicles in the Americas also include an emblem on the left side of the rear end of the car, which depicts the name ‘Civic’ in capital letters. Honda Civic Hybrid vehicles also include a hybrid emblem on the right side of the rear end of the car, which depicts the word ‘hybrid’ in capital letters.
Body and Chassis:
- Class: Compact car
- Body Style:
- 2-door coupe (FC3/FC4) (North America)
- 4-door sedan (FC1/FC2/FC5)
- 5-door hatchback (FK4/FK7)
- Layout: Front-engine, front-wheel-drive
- 1.6 L R16B i-VTEC SOHC I4
- 1.8 L R18Z1 i-VTEC SOHC I4
- 2.0 L K20C1 VTEC turbo DOHC I4
- 2.0 L K20C2 i-VTEC DOHC I4
- 1.0 L P10A2 VTEC turbocharged DOHC I3
- 1.5 L L15B7 Turbocharged DOHC I4
- 1.6 L N16 i-DTEC I4 (turbodiesel)
- 6-speed manual
- 9-speed ZF 9HP automatic (diesel)
- Wheelbase: 2,700 mm (106.3 in)
- Coupe: 4,492 mm (176.9 in)
- 4,630 mm (182.3 in) (pre-facelift)
- 4,662 mm (183.5 in) (facelift)
- Hatchback: 4,519 mm (177.9 in)
- Width: 1,902 mm (74.9 in)
- Coupe: 1,395 mm (54.9 in)
- Sedan: 1,416 mm (55.7 in)
- Hatchback: 1,429 mm (56.3 in)
- Curb Weight:
- Coupe: 1,242–1,310 kg (2,738–2,888 lb)
- Sedan: 1,244–1,326 kg (2,743–2,923 lb)
- Hatchback: 1,277–1,362 kg (2,815–3,003 lb)