Destek SorularıBir soru sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Background and Identification
The Makita Table Saw 2705X1Q was released in 2014 as a contractor table saw that is versatile and powerful for use in the shop or on the job. The 2705X1Q has a powerful 15 AMP motor that delivers 4,800 RPM. Combining a range of convenience features with large capacity, the 2705X1Q is a high end table saw for a range of professional applications.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM for improved performance
- Large cutting capacity (3-9/16" at 90° and 2-1/2" at 45°); rips 4x material in one pass
- Large 25" ripping capacity for cutting plywood/sheet material
- Easy to read scale with magnifying glass for increased accuracy
- Smooth action rip fence slides easily across the table for fast adjustments
- "Tool-less" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy "tool-less" installation or removal
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Blade Diameter : 10"
- Arbor : 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) : 3-5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) : 2-1/2"
- No Load Speed : 4,800 RPM
- AMPS : 15
- Table Size (WxL) : 24-5/8" x 22-1/4"
- Net Weight : 114.7 lbs.
- Adjustable table : Yes
- Electric Brake : Yes
- Stand included : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 171 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-603041