Back Cover Disassemblyen
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız olmayabilir.
Released on March 27, 2011 and once quoted as “the best alternative to the iPad” (cnet.com), the Android-based Motorola Xoom is a tablet computer that boasts all the bells and whistles. This “Honeycomb” operating product carries a two and a five megapixel camera alongside a 720p video playback. It is equipped with touchscreen capabilities, a gyroscope, accelerometer, a GPS, and much more. The Xoom hosts a 1200x800 pixel aspect ratio display which is protected by Gorilla Glass. At 708 grams, this Motorola Xyboard successor is lightweight and compact.
- Display: 10.1" 1280 x 800 LCD
- Touchscreen: Capacitive
- Processor: 1 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core
- Pixels Per Inch: 138
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 32 GB onboard memory
- Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-fi, 3G/upgradable 4G LTE data service
- Bluetooth: 2.1 + EDR
- Camera: 5 MP rear facing with LED flash, 2 MP front facing
- Ports: 3.5mm Headphone port, Micro HDMI, Micro USB
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Compass / Magnetometer, Accelerometer