[cf] Card error any work arounds, how do I fix it
Need to reset camera date when change battery
Where can I purchase a card cover for my camera?
E-500 viewing screen not working.
Background and Identification
The Olympus E-150 (called the Olympus EVOLT E-150 in North America) is a 10-megapixel digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) camera marketed towards the “prosumer” or “hobbyist” markets. The Olympus E-150 was released in March 2007 as the successor to the Olympus E-500 camera.
The E-150 was the first use of Panasonic’s MOS sensors rather than the Kodak CCD sensors Olympus cameras had previously used. It was also the first Olympus DSLR camera to include in-body image stabilization. Most successive E-series cameras include an image-stabilization sensor. The E510’s body and lens mount were designed using the “Four Thirds System” standard, which provides compatibility with other lenses for that system. The Four-Thirds system is a digital SLR standard using a crop factor of two, meaning that Four-Thirds lenses can be made smaller and less expensive but with worse high ISO performance.
The E-150 uses Olympus’ Supersonic Wave Filter dust reduction system to shake any accumulated dust from the camera’s sensor during startup and when requested by the photographer. This feature controls dust accumulation on the surface of the image sensor. The E-150 was released in several iterations: the camera body only, the body with a 14-42 mm 1:3.5-5.6 lens, and the body with a 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 lens and a 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 lens.
Type: Digital single-lens reflex
Lens: Interchangeable Four Thirds System
- Sensor: 17.30 × 13.00 mm Live MOS
- Maximum resolution: 3,648 × 2,736 (10 megapixels)
- ASA/ISO range: 100–1600
- Storage: CompactFlash (CF) (Type I or Type II) + xD Picture Card
- Focus modes: Single AF (S-AF) / Continuous AF (C-AF) / Manual Focus (MF) / S-AF + MF / C-AF + MF
- Focus areas: 3-point TTL Phase Diff
- Focus bracketing: 3 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1 EV steps selectable
- Exposure modes: (7) Auto, Program, Aperture priority, Shutter priority, Manual, Scene, and Scene select AE
- Exposure metering: TTL open-aperture metering system 49-point multi-pattern metering
- Metering modes: ESP multi-pattern, Center-Weighted, Spot, Highlight based spot, Shadow based spot
- Flash: Retractable flash TTL Auto, Manual
- Flash bracketing: 3 frames in 0.3, 0.7, 1 EV steps selectable
- Shutter: Computerized focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed range: 60 s – 1/4000 s
- Continuous shooting: 3.0 fps
Viewfinder: Optical TTL
- Custom WB: Auto, 7 preset settings, custom, one-touch, ±7 steps in each R-B/G-M axis
- WB bracketing: 3 frames in 2, 4, 6 steps selectable in each R-G/G-M axis.
- Rear LCD monitor: 2.5" TFT LCD, 230,000 pixels, live preview capable
- Battery: Lithium-Ion rechargeable
- Optional battery packs: Third party grips available
- Dimensions: 136 mm (W) × 91.5 mm (H) × 68 mm (D) / 5.35 in.(W) × 3.6 in. (W) × 2.67 in. (D) (excluding protrusions)
- Weight: 470 g or 17 oz (body only)
- Made in: China