Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız olmayabilir.
The Palm m105 was released March 6, 2001 as part of the Palm 100 series to be an entry level PDA that many users could feel comfortable in using. The m105 uses Motorola EZ Dragonball processor and has 8 megabytes of Ram. Also the m105 comes with a cradle to sit in rather than a cord. The comes with Palm Desktop software that allows the owner to sync the device with a home computer to store and update additional information.
The Palm m105 is typically a very durable device because of its plastic screen and case which is able withstand drops and falls better than glass screens. Additionally, a hinged plastic cover hangs over the devices screen when not being used for added protection.
- Common problems that have been experienced with this device are found on the Palm m105 Troubleshooting Page.
- Palm OS 3.5
- 160 x 160
- 2-bit (4 gray levels)
- RAM 8 MB / ROM 2 MB
- Motorola MC68EZ328
- 16 MHz
- 1 x Serial - RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9),
- 1 x Infrared - IrDA
- Connectivity Devices Docking cradle
- Qty (Max Supported): 2 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Technology / Form Factor: Alkaline - AAA type
- Run Time (Up To): 2 month(s)
- English / United States
- Width 3.1 in
- Depth 0.7 in
- Height 4.6 in
- Weight 4.4 oz