Temperature Sensor (NTC Thermistor)
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
The Philips Pressurized Steam Generator model GC8220/02 is an ironing system that produces steam to eliminate wrinkles. It includes a 1.4-liter detachable water tank that can iron up to three hours without refilling. The system produces up to 4.5 bars of steam pressure for faster ironing and can release steam at a rate of 110 grams per minute. (Pressurized steam is meant to increase ironing speed by penetrating deeper into fabrics to eliminate wrinkles). It also features a 120-gram steam boost designed to remove stubborn wrinkles. This ironing system is suitable for use with tap water and includes a rinsing function for anti-scale management. After refilling the tank, the steam function is ready to use in approximately two minutes.
The steam generator includes a clear water tank so users can easily see how much water is left in the tank. It features a ‘SteamGlide’ soleplate with a ceramic coating for smoother gliding on fabrics. The GC8220/02 model includes a 1.9-meter hose and a 2.5-meter electrical cord. The system includes a water steamer with a white base and clear water tank, as well as a blue and white iron. The name “Philips” is printed in black capital letters on the side of the iron, alongside the model number “GC8220,” also in black capital letters.
- Additional comfort: Steam trigger lock
- Anti-scale management: Easy Rinse
- Cord length: 2.5 m
- Hose length: 1.9 m
- Safe in use: Overheat safety stop
- Suitable for tap water
- Soleplate: Optimal vent pattern
- Vertical Steam: Continuous vertical steam
- Control: Steam ready light, Temperature ready light, Variable steam settings, Water tank empty light
- Reaching tricky areas: Button groove, Steam tip
- Water tank: Crystal clear
- Soleplate: SteamGlide soleplate
- Boiler wattage: 1200
- Frequency: 50–60
- Iron wattage: 800
- Voltage: 220 - 240
Weight and dimensions:
- Product dimensions: 350 x 350 x 250
- Product weight: 6.06