Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Background and Identification
A cordless drill is a power drill that uses rechargeable batteries instead of a corded plug for power. An impact drill combines rotational power with concussive power. An impact drill is similar to a cordless drill in that it rotates and drives the screw inwards.
Each part of a power drill can be subject to repair so being able to identify which part needs to be worked on can be a useful skill. Parts of a power drill include:
- Power source
- cord or battery
- usually located at the base of the grip
- insertion point of drill bit
- a mechanism into which you fasten the drill or screwdriver bit
- secured by a key in older models
- rotation activation
- sometimes accelerated by pulling all the way
- Reverse switch
- controls bit spin direction
- forward for drilling into, and the reverse for extracting
- Drill shaft
- motor location
- Drill Bit
- hole maker
Pro tip: Tighten the drill bit by rotating the chuck key to all three holes in the chuck. This will help to keep the drill bit centered.
Warning: Make sure that the drill is disconnected from any power source before attempting any repair.
Some common issues and resolutions include: