Roland KC-300 Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier Disassembly
Destek SorularıBir soru sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
Background and Identification
The Roland KC-300 is a keyboard amplifier consisting of a 12-inch speaker and horn driver, a 100W amplifier, and a 4 channel mixing pre-amplifier in a single portable unit. A keyboard amplifier is a powered electronic amplifier and loudspeaker combination in a wooden speaker cabinet used to amplify electronic keyboard instruments. Keyboard amplifiers are different from other types of amplification systems because of the difficulties associated with making keyboards sound louder for performances.
The Roland KC-300 produces a 100-Watt output and is designed for small-stage performances, PA monitoring, and stage monitoring. This model includes a 12-inch woofer and horn tweeter. The Roland KC-300 speaker consumes 80-Watts of power and is compatible with AC 117-, 230-, or 240-Volts. The speaker features two stereo input pairs and a microphone input. Its compact design allows for direct mounting on commercially available speaker stands.
The Roland KC-300 can be purchased with a speaker stand (model SS-115A) and a speaker cap (model SS-CAP). When using an SS-115A speaker stand, Roland recommends using an SS-CAP speaker cap with it.
The Roland KC-300 includes the name “Roland” printed in the top center of the speaker’s front face. The name “KC” is sometimes included in the bottom center of the speaker’s front face.
RATED POWER OUTPUT:
- Speaker Out: 100 W / 8 ohm
NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL (@ 1 kHz):
- Channel 1 MIC: -50 dBm
- Channel 1 LINE: -20 dBm
- Channel 2, 3, 4: -20 dBm
- STEREO LINK IN: 0 dBm
NOMINAL OUTPUT LEVEL (@ 1 kHz):
- STEREO LINK OUT : 0 dBm
- LINE OUT: + 4 dBm
- 0 dBm = 0.775 Vrms
- 30 cm (12 inches) x 1 + Horn Driver x 1
- Channel 1 Volume Knob (MIC / LINE)
- Channel 2 Volume Knob (STEREO)
- Channel 3 Volume Knob (STEREO)
- Channel 4 Volume Knob (MONITOR)
- Line Out LEVEL Knob
- LOW Knob
- HIGH Knob
- VOLUME Knob
- POWER Switch
- Channel 1 MIC Input Jack
- 1 / 4 inch T / R / S phone type balanced
- Channel 1 LINE Input Jack
- Channel 3 Input Jacks (L / MONO, R)
- Channel 4 Input Jack (MONITOR)
- LINE OUT Jacks
- (1 / 4 inch T / R / S phone type balanced MONO, L, R)
- STEREO LINK OUT Jack
- STEREO LINK IN Jack
- PHONES Out Jack
- AC 117 V, 230 V, or 240 V
POWER CONSUMPTION: 80W
- 482 (W) x 350 (D) x 477 (H) mm
- 19 (W) x 13 – 13 / 16 (D) x 18 – 13 / 16 (H) inches
WEIGHT: 17.5 kg / 38 lbs 10 oz
- Speaker Stand SS-115A
- Speaker Cap SS-CAP
- When using an SS – 115A speaker stand, be sure to use an
SS-CAP speaker cap in conjunction with it.