Destek SorularıBir soru sor
Hiç soru yok. İlk soru soran siz olun!
The Shark Jack is a small Linux based computer that is designed to deliver Bash based payloads over a LAN network. The device comes preloaded with automated tools for both pentesters and system admins to engage in social engineering engagement and opportunistic wired network auditing.
The device is available as a battery powered jack, or as a wired adapter.
- SOC: 580MHz MediaTek MT7628 mips CPU
- Interface: RJ45 Fast Ethernet, USB-C charging port
- Communication Standards: 802.3
- O/S: GNU/Linux Based
- Version: OpenWRT 19.07-based
- Length: 62 mm
- Width: 21 mm
- Height: 12 mm
- Power Consumption: 2.5W (USB 5V 0.5A)
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Voltage: 3.7 V
- Milliamp Hours: 50 mAh
- Wattage: 0.2W
- Operating Time: 15 minutes
- Charge Time: 7 minutes
- Operating temp Minimum: 35ºC
- Operating temp Maximum: 45ºC
- Storage temp Minimum: -20ºC
- Storage temp maximum: 50ºC
- Relative Humidity: 0% - 90% (noncondensing)