Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Identification and Background
The 21.5" iMac with Retina 4K display was released on March 19, 2019, refreshing the iMac line after nearly two years. It can be identified by its model number A2116, which is located beneath the single foot.
In a highly unusual move, Apple published the complete service manual for this model on its support site (also linked above), making it freely available to the public. This automatically nets one full additional point for this model on iFixit’s repairability scale. You can read more about this story here: Apple Endangers Our Business Model, Gets a Repairability Point for It (iFixit News, August 6, 2020).
While it remains visually identical to the previous generation, the 2019 iMac offers upgraded 8th generation processors, up to 32 GB DDR4 memory, and up to 1TB SSD storage.
- Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processors installed in LGA 1151 sockets. Options include:
- 3.6 GHz quad-core Intel Core i3
- 3.0 GHz 6-core Intel Core i5
- 3.2 GHz 6-core Intel Core i7
- 8 GB, 16 GB, or 32 GB of DDR4 RAM
- 1 TB 5400 RPM SATA drive
- Can be upgraded up to 1TB of flash storage at the time of purchase
- Dedicated graphics options:
- Radeon Pro 555X with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory
- Radeon Pro 560X with 4 GB of GDDR5 memory
- Radeon Pro Vega 20 with 4 GB of HBM2 memory
- Four USB 3.0 ports and two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible, and Bluetooth 4.2