Can just the glass be replaced?
Liquid damage so screen doesn't work but everything else seems to work
What is the sensor TQ0B? (Not a typo, it is TQ0B, not TG0B)
Does have iPad air3 same problems with pro2?
Bunlar, bu cihaz için yaygınca kullanılan bazı aletler. Her işlem için her alete ihtiyacınız yoktur.
Check out our free iPad Air 3 teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
After a few years without an update, Apple refreshed the iPad Air and Mini tablets in March of 2019. The new Air inherits the old 10.5” Pro chassis, minus two of the four speakers, and the ProMotion (120 Hz) display. The 10.5” Air comes in three colors: Silver, Space Grey, and Gold.
The most often replaced iPad Air 3 parts include the battery, screen, and headphone jack.
- CPU: A12 Bionic SoC
- Storage: 64/256 GB Storage options
- 10.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch Retina display
- 2224-by-1668 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
- Wide color display (P3)
- True Tone display
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Fully laminated display
- Antireflective coating
- Apple Pencil support
- Size: 9.8 (H) x 6.8 (W) x 0.24 (D) inches
- 1.0 pound (456 grams) Wi-Fi model
- 1.02 pound (464 grams) cellular model
Battery: 30.2‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‐polymer battery
Ports and Connectivity
- Lightning connector
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Smart Connector
- Main Camera
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Digital zoom up to 5x
- 5-element lens
- Front Facing Camera
- 7-megapixel photos
- 1080p HD video recording
- Retina flash
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Backside illumination
Speakers: Two-speaker stereo audio
Wireless and Cellular
- All models
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac); simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Wi-Fi + Cellular models
- UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz); GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Gigabit-class LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71)
- Wi-Fi calling