Bu Teardown'da Kullanılan Aletler
Videoya Genel Bakış
- External assemblies are held together with clips instead of glue, making for a mostly non-destructive entry process.
- Disassembly can be accomplished with common prying tools and a Phillips screwdriver.
- The earbuds use coin-cell batteries that are relatively easy to find online for future replacements.
- The charging case battery is easier to replace, but will most likely be more difficult to source.
- Adhesive is used to keep many of the internal components together, though it is not excessive and can be reused for reassembly.
- After opening, careful prying is required to separate some adhered components without tearing fragile cables.
- Some cables in the charging case are soldered directly to the motherboard instead of utilizing contact pads or board connectors.
(10 en kolay onarılabileni)
Bu kılavuzu göm
Bu kılavuzu, sitenizin veya forumunuzun içine widget olarak yerleştirmek için, bir boyut seçin ve aşağıdaki kodu kopyalayın.