My keyboard has the same model number as the unit described here, but the plastic cover is at the end near the power button. Although I could remove the cover and small screw inside, I was unable to remove the ribbon cable.
I tried banging the stuck battery out of the keyboard until I was sure it would be ruined. With only 1cm of progress, I decided to take the battery out by setting a screw and pulling it out like a fish on a hook. Here's what I did:
1. Poke a hole in the bottom of the stuck battery with an ice pick
2. Create a 'fish hook and line' by wrapping a coat hanger around the end of a big gnarly wood screw.
3. Carefully screw into the battery until it is most of the way in.
4. fit the coat hanger through a narrow gap (drill a hole in a board) and pull with all your might to drag the battery out of the keyboard.
5. Clean out the hole to get rid of the rotten battery debris
6. Pop in some new batteries, and Hey-Presto! it works.
I have a great picture of this if there is a way to upload one.
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.