I didn't even have to replace them. Only cleaning with electronic cleaning spray and move the pots fully was enough to fix it. However, and I think that was the real problem, one of the pots was damaged because the plastic pointer it has to be inplace in the assembly was broken. Only one half was in place. I used something here we call "type cleaner clay", some sort of clay not use to play but to fix things to the wall or clenaning old typewriters. Comonly blue. Other forums says damaged pots are not common, only dirty or may be, as mine broken. Easy to fix
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.