Problem Solved! Awesome guide! My wifi and bluetooth has been extremely weak and my gps useless. Waze wouldn’t work anymore and gave me an error that there was no GPS. Google and Apple maps were also essentially useless, often showing me driving through the woods 30 miles from where I was. I ordered a replacement flex cable and decided I had nothing to lose.
I printed this out and had the guide also up on my laptop. For each step that required removing a screw , bracket, etc, I would carefully place the screw(s) (or other bracket) and use a small piece of clear tape to stick it to the appropriate step on the printed out page. When multiple size screws for a step, I made sure to tape each different size screw to the right “sub-step.” At the end, I had a stack of pages and then could just work backwards to reassemble. Took me about an hour total with about 15 minutes of that time for reassembly.
After power up, all worked and all is fixed. My GPS now shows me within a few feet and all is well!
I found this the most difficult step, both for disassembly and assembly. I only had a flat ended spludger, but it worked ok…just require a lot of patience and careful manipulation. The same amount of patience was required to put the connector back.
I found this step the most difficult both during disassembly and assembly. I only had a flat end of a spludger and this seemed to work pretty good, but definitely required patience to remove it. In recconnecting, be just as patient!
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.