Cihazlarınız için kılavuz, parça ve cevaplara hızlı erişim edinin
Sepetiniz boş görünüyor
After successfully installing my new battery, my phone is amazing once again!
My strips broke (of course). I ended up heating a wet washcloth in the microwave and putting it in a sealed sandwich bag. I put the bag on the table and the phone on the bag. I had to pry the bottom end of the old battery to get to the broken strips. It bent some but that allowed me to stick the tweezers underneath to grab hold of a strip to pull. It came out some and broke again so I pried a little more on the battery to get to the strips with the tweezers. Eventually I got all of the strips and was able to remove the battery.
I removed the screws and placed them on a white piece of paper in the orientation they belonged in and then removed the bracket covering the cables (step 18). At this point, looking at the 3 cables I needed to remove I thought one of these likely won’t go back on correctly and will be disabled. I had the screen securely at 90 degrees to the base using a juice glass and rubber band so I decided to put the bracket back on and skip to step 23. I wish I had thought of that before removing the screws as these are some tiny screws. It was difficult to see which end was the screw head and get it placed on the screwdriver for inserting into the hole. For the green (nonmagnetized) screw I used the tweezers to get it in the hole and then screwed it in.
Patience is the key. At first I tried holding the phone in my hand and pulling on the suction cup. I finally put the phone on the table (like the instructions say…..duh) held the base in one hand while pulling on the suction cup with the other. I was getting movement but not enough to use the prying tool. After a bit of this I ran a razor blade along the bottom of the phone between the screen and the bottom casing. This broke whatever seal had built up between the two and the screen soon came off enough to use the prying tool.
Instead of a ring handle like in the photo, the suction cup in my repair kit had a blue, plastic L-shaped handle with the vertical leg of the L offset from the center of the cup. Like others I used zip ties and placed the cup to the left of the home button and had the vertical leg of the L oriented toward the bottom of the phone. Patience is the key.
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.