I bought the battery and tools got it in 5 days. I used to work in PC service so I thought I’d try fixing this my self instead. I was rushing a bit as I was filming the whole process.
I am not sure if the whole board and parts were necessary to remove, but I guess it gives you more space to work with removing the battery.
Took me 45 min to remove the battery 15 min to clean the adhesive. I putted new battery, decided not to stick it to the case, in case of future replacement. I assembled everything and it works fine. Now waiting for battery calibration.
My recommendation, clear the space before you start working. Make sure to run through all steps before proceeding.
As someone with experience in laptop repair, I think Apple has pretty bad connectors. They are easy to break, some at least. I managed to broke one of fan connectors peaces in board, but it still works. Battery part was frustrating even for me. I don't understand why to glue the battery to case. Instead of putting it in one piece, easy to remove.
I managed to broke the side, thought this was pulling on sides mechanism to release, not just upwards. Luckily I managed to attach it and the fan is working.
Bu gerçekleştiğinde, zaman içinde kazandıkları itibarı gösteren grafiği görüntüleyebileceksiniz.
Grafiğin nasıl görüneceğine dair bir ön izleme:
Henüz itibar kazanılmadı.